"Hey Devs It's pretty hard to see with Freddy. His world is kinda blurry."

This was the devs response...

This was the devs response...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure why trying to blind your playerbase would fix anything
Yea. That's the biggest problem with Freddy. Nevermind transition time, nevermind how helpless he is against saves with open exit gates, not even how easy it is to wake up with SC or a gen. Him being practically blind is the biggest issue.
I understand it's to counterbalance him being invisible, but the fog in Dream World is just too much. I wish it was fixed.
Nah fam, just get him glasses.
It genuinely gave me a headache. That's how bright it is. Never had that problem pre 2.4.0 patch
This is what happens when they update the game engine and push it live without testing things such as this.
Yeah it is getting ridiculous now.
Have you seen the house basement (where is the generator) in haddonfield/springwood..? ALL IS BLACK!
I dunno if it's because I am used to playing as Fredbear or not, but I never had a problem with the Dreamworld in it's current state. Unless we are playing in the cornfields. Freddy hates the farm, at least he does when I'm in control. I do think he should have better vision in the Dreamworld than the Survivors do, but I am at least able to tell what map I am on now. Before the engine update I could go all match without actually knowing what map I was on.