How do people deal with the legion on console?

After posting my rant about the leagion being weak (which he/she is) I decided to give him a try because people messaged me here they have no problems with him. Well, I can't 360 the legion on console. Actually I try, but I am not good at it. Then I actually try to play the legion on my ps4 and he gets 360'd harder than any other killer. I am just curious how console players deal with being 360'd as the legion because it seems when I play against him there is no way to 360 him. Either me or the other players try, but can't do it.

Comments

  • I think the hitbox of his Feral Frenzy lunge is not very wide, that's why you might get problems when following the survivors movement when they 360. I just stop for a second, let them do their 360 in front of me and then hit them. 
  • I've never been 360'd during Feral Frenzy.
  • @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    I've never been 360'd during Feral Frenzy.

    I am in the same boat, I've never been 360'd for the entire duration of FF.

    But I've definitely missed a few hits, but that doesn't mean ######### because of how low the recovery of hits are in FF.

    I have a ps4 pro and I've heard every killer is easier on a pro due to frame drops during key situations, like when hitting survivors etc. My friend splurged on a pro after he saw how much better it was on my system.

    @tt_ivi_99 said:
    I think the hitbox of his Feral Frenzy lunge is not very wide

    Are you certain of this? I swear I feel like his lunge has auto aim and 15 metre range sometimes.

  • Simple, we don't. For real I don't seem to have problems vs. Legions on PS4 yet, I'm sat happily in red ranks, however I'm willing to chalk that up to players not being fully proficient with him yet. With regards to 360's, I find itms easier to 360 him in tight areas as opposed to open areas. No idea why, just my experience.

  • micsan said:

    @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    I've never been 360'd during Feral Frenzy.

    I am in the same boat, I've never been 360'd for the entire duration of FF.

    But I've definitely missed a few hits, but that doesn't mean ######### because of how low the recovery of hits are in FF.

    I have a ps4 pro and I've heard every killer is easier on a pro due to frame drops during key situations, like when hitting survivors etc. My friend splurged on a pro after he saw how much better it was on my system.

    @tt_ivi_99 said:
    I think the hitbox of his Feral Frenzy lunge is not very wide

    Are you certain of this? I swear I feel like his lunge has auto aim and 15 metre range sometimes.

    I mean that his hitbox is not as wide as, lets say The Pig or Billy, who have very strong lunges due to their hitbox.

    And I dont really know if his lunge has a bigger range than normal, It could be just the visual effect of him going that fast and thus making It look like its longer but I'd have to compare It to MM lunge.
  • @Ray_Penber said:
    After posting my rant about the leagion being weak (which he/she is) I decided to give him a try because people messaged me here they have no problems with him. Well, I can't 360 the legion on console. Actually I try, but I am not good at it. Then I actually try to play the legion on my ps4 and he gets 360'd harder than any other killer. I am just curious how console players deal with being 360'd as the legion because it seems when I play against him there is no way to 360 him. Either me or the other players try, but can't do it.

    You do gens vs legion, spread and genrush. Thats what you do.

  • I played legion for the daily yesterday. Killed 3, 1 DC after the first hook.

    When I play survivor against legion, I simply die. It’s not hard. Do your own thing until legion approaches and targets you. That’s when you embrace their knife with love, as if you were eating a nice burger. Or... if you see them turn on feral frenzy, run away from their terror radius so you’re not aura-spotted.