Can we please stop losing addons/offering if the match does not complete?

I spent hundreds of thousands of bloodpoints on trapper to find ONE instance of one of his addons to try a build i found online. I got into the match, and as the game was ending, the server DCed. How is it fair that when players bring in items/offerings/addons, they get ######### out of them by things not by their own accord? I understand if they choose to DC where they could lose their #########, but from the GAME not working?

edit: nevermind? unless i just so happened to randomly pick that addon again after doing 2 bloodweb levels without noticing it, they DO come back? now im confused

Comments

  • I mean SOMEONE has to eat the Escape Cakes and Survivor Pudding, and if no one is around to eat it, the Entity will just "eated" it all.