Thumbs Up to Players Notification
Hey,
So as you can report a player, there is an option to give a thumbs up for playing well..
Maybe make is so a player that receives a thumbs up will get a notification.
Also maybe make it so that near the player's name will appear how much thumbs up did he get so players can know what to expect from the player.
Comments
Damn that was a shot across the bow.
You can thumb up them the same place you just use the thumbs up instead of thumbs down. I don't think they do notifications right now.
I know that, the idea was just the notification.
That probably won't happen until they get the code rewrite done.
I've posted a similar suggestion in the weekly Reddit Q&A a while back.
Response was: "We have all the reports from it but we need a way to reward the player in-game, which we aren't ready for just yet.
Good behaviour and sportsmanship are something we want to improve and reward in some ways in the future!
In our announcement http://www.deadbydaylight.com/posts/2018/this-is-only-the-beginning/ we stated we wanted better tools to handle toxicity and that would be part of it."
how would you know? you don't even understand basic facets of the game.
I like this idea! There are those few survivors or killers that you had a great game with and wanna give a thumbs up to. I do thumbs up people when they are great teammates and a fun killer to play against.
go back to crying about 360s, that was my favorite of your butthurt threads.
if you are still salty later, feel free to look thru my screenshots for some quadhooks, which i doubt you will ever pull off.
#rekt
gg