When a survivor gets unhooked and the killer hits the one that got unhooked why do they get invincibility sometimes like it only work sometimes that makes question what just happened
When a survivor gets unhooked and the killer hits the one that got unhooked why do they get invincibility sometimes like it only work sometimes that makes question what just happened
And also sometimes the surv who unhooks gets the invincibility too sometimes
@Sel said:
You have to wait until the animation is completely finished. More important question is, why're you going for the person unhooked? :silenced:
the real question is why would u unhook someone infront of a killer? Why would the killer not go for the weaker one?
@Sel said:
You have to wait until the animation is completely finished. More important question is, why're you going for the person unhooked? :silenced:
the real question is why would u unhook someone infront of a killer? Why would the killer not go for the weaker one?
Technically both are equally weak. If you hit the unhooker it cancels the unhook and injures them. If they still decide to unhook them, it's an easy down and there's zero chance of borrowed time coming into play.
I always go for the unhooker in that case just so they don't get away with farming their teammates.
You have to wait until the animation is completely finished. More important question is, why're you going for the person unhooked? :silenced:
the real question is why would u unhook someone infront of a killer? Why would the killer not go for the weaker one?
Technically both are equally weak. If you hit the unhooker it cancels the unhook and injures them. If they still decide to unhook them, it's an easy down and there's zero chance of borrowed time coming into play.
I always go for the unhooker in that case just so they don't get away with farming their teammates.
Most of the time I do the same thing. I love to punish farmers when they unhook right in my face. Brings a smile to my face
I always thought it was a bug but I guess If the person has been Unhooked they get a few seconds of invincibility. The past few weeks this has happened to me a lot, I swing for the person doing the unhooking and no damage to either of them even though my blade goes trough them. (and nope no borrowed time timer either).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess they borrowed some time for that survivor
You have to wait until the animation is completely finished. More important question is, why're you going for the person unhooked? :silenced:
the real question is why would u unhook someone infront of a killer? Why would the killer not go for the weaker one?
I always go for the unhooker in that case just so they don't get away with farming their teammates.
Most of the time I do the same thing. I love to punish farmers when they unhook right in my face. Brings a smile to my face
I always thought it was a bug but I guess If the person has been Unhooked they get a few seconds of invincibility. The past few weeks this has happened to me a lot, I swing for the person doing the unhooking and no damage to either of them even though my blade goes trough them. (and nope no borrowed time timer either).