Have the forums changed?
I'm no longer seeing when there is a new comment or thread with the yellow NEW icon.
I'm no longer seeing when there is a new comment or thread with the yellow NEW icon.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's there just a very hidden grayed out verison that blends in with the background.
It's there. It's just outlined in black instead.
I recall this same exact thing happening last time they made a big forum update so I'm REALLY hoping it'll just be a switch flip like last time to change the NEW from black to gold or whatever color they choose to do
It's a colour change; an awful one. You're not alone, brother
Oh wow. Yeah, I can't see that on mobile.
Somewhat related question, all my options to reply to posts are in french and idk how to fix it…
This was what it was set to when the forums updated over a year ago now. Guess it somehow reverted,