Cross Progression

I purchased a PC in 2020 and have since rebought a lot of the same items due to no cross-progression, are there any plans to reward an amount of auric cells/iridescent shards for duplicate/purchased items? That would be so amazing for a lot of veteran players who have been playing and spending money for a while

Comments

  • Would really like to see some compensation, because of the money spent on rebuying characters and cosmetics since moving to a different platform.

  • while that would be very cool and generous from BHVR - I really don’t think we are entitled to it at all and a ‚compensation‘ is really not needed in this case?

  • @Mooks said:

    while that would be very cool and generous from BHVR - I really don’t think we are entitled to it at all and a ‚compensation‘ is really not needed in this case?

    Not even iridescent shards tho? 👀