Sabo builds vs genrush.
Would you rather surivors hide and genrush or sabo and risk the match?
I've always enjoyed playing against sabo as they usually screw up somewhere and that's gg.
Would you rather surivors hide and genrush or sabo and risk the match?
I've always enjoyed playing against sabo as they usually screw up somewhere and that's gg.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When they're doing Sabo you almost already know you've won the game it's just a matter of time, I enjoy sweat squads it feels more rewarding to win those games even though they're not a every game thing I guess it's just the pressure of having to compete to win instead of it being a one sided beat down with no gens popping.