Had bloodpoints, iri 1 on killer and survivor, bloodpoint reward capped at 2M

Had bloodpoints, iri 1 on killer and survivor, bloodpoint reward capped at 2 million bloodpoints. In the past, the bloodpoint rewards on the 13th of the month was additive on top of your previously stored bloodpoints. I only had a few hundred thousand on my account but my reward was eaten into by my stock of BP and I feel like that's unfair.

image.png
Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • @Kolakia said:

    Yep. Sounds like I'm not the only one. Maybe a 1M bloodpoint gift will come for everyone as compensation.

    2 million. I would have earned 2 million if it wasnt bugged.

  • this is some kind of joke, the update is causing more and more bugs that are unacceptable

  • I just had the same issue. I got the pop-up with the rank reset 400k + 300k roughly… had 2,500,000BP capped with the 500k redeem code on top and got nothing from the rank reset…what a bummer.

  • I have also had this issue, it was an issue three years ago as well. Hopefully they fix it soon.

  • Add myself to this list as well. Switch user hard capped at 2 million with iri1 both sides

  • Same thing here. Iri 1 on both sides, 2 Mil Bps, left off at almost 1.2 mil last night, only got 800k.

    1.jpg 2.jpg

    Don't mean to be that guy, but I hope there's some sort of compensation for this because I feel robbed.

  • As this is acknowledged and happened to me today as well - so I roughly lost 2M BPs.

    Is there any compensation planned for this or can this be "corrected" somehow - so that everyone gets their BPs they should get?

  • same thing happened to me. Oddly enough the first conversation i was in about this topic was deleted

  • @Druzzt said:

    As this is acknowledged and happened to me today as well - so I roughly lost 2M BPs.

    Is there any compensation planned for this or can this be "corrected" somehow - so that everyone gets their BPs they should get?

    they have to, otherwise there will be big trouble.

1 2 ›