Increased sensitivity for controllers when?

Watching clips of PC players able to follow survivors through their 360 makes me so jealous. The survivor can literally move faster than the camera can on controllers at max sensitivity; at least consoles anyway, dont know how it is using a controller on PC.

Comments

  • I would rather more control stick options than just a flat sensitivity increase. Give us options to adjust dead zones and aim acceleration. That would make more of a difference.

  • Controller on a PC has the same ######### sensitivity and it sucks. Luckily on PC you can alter that outside of the game.

    If you think it's bad now you should have seen how it was before there even was a sensitivity option. We're talking roughly 2.5 seconds to pull a full 360 with the camera.

  • I dont think they can do that just buy a pc if you’re tired of 360. 
  • @MojoTheFabulous I don't understand why devs dont do this. I've seen multiple people asking for it on multiple threads and I dont see any reason to oppose it.
  • You don’t need to use your right thumb stick... just swerve into them with the left thumb stick so they collide with you and you get a free hit every single time. 
  • @KingB said:
    @MojoTheFabulous I don't understand why devs dont do this. I've seen multiple people asking for it on multiple threads and I dont see any reason to oppose it.

    It's never too old for this topic to reappear.
    Low-Max sensitivity + frame-rate is the reason why we see such a disparity between a console's player and a PC's player missing hits.

  • I asked for this change many times if Behavior plan to put all platforms together in the future they need start to increased sensitivity for the players with gamepad.

    I play with Steam controller is a hybrid gamepad/mouse