Has anyone gotten Wreckers Yard lately?

I haven't seen Wreckers Yard in like 2 weeks despite constant Autohaven offerings. Is it like shadowbanned? or am I just extremely unlucky.

Comments

  • Now that you mention it, I haven't seen it in awhile either lol

  • @MilkVevo said:

    I haven't seen Wreckers Yard in like 2 weeks despite constant Autohaven offerings. Is it like shadowbanned? or am I just extremely unlucky.

    Now that you bring it up no I haven't seen it

  • @MilkVevo said:

    I haven't seen Wreckers Yard in like 2 weeks despite constant Autohaven offerings. Is it like shadowbanned? or am I just extremely unlucky.

    I always get gas heaven or blood lodge

  • Its been a while indeed

    But for the good

  • no I haven’t the last few months in my sessions I never get it. My favorite map too.

  • Now that you mention it, no I don't think I have seen it in a while. I also haven't gotten Rotten Fields in like 2 months and no I'm not exaggerating.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Now that you mention it, no I don't think I have seen it in a while. I also haven't gotten Rotten Fields in like 2 months and no I'm not exaggerating.

    I was just thinking to myself that it's been awhile since I saw Rotten Fields too. Both it and Wrecker's Yard are pretty basic, it'd be nice if they were getting a facelift

  • Weird, I don't think I've been on it in awhile either. Could be a bug, or we're all just crazy.

  • There are so many maps now, I really dont like get into maps without main building. Rotten field and Wrecked yard need to go. Since Shelter wood has main building now. May be both Rotten field and Wrecked yard have SM's base too?

  • went there today. but someone did use the offering so…

  • @MilkVevo said:

    I haven't seen Wreckers Yard in like 2 weeks despite constant Autohaven offerings. Is it like shadowbanned? or am I just extremely unlucky.

    seen the other's but not this one now that you mention it