Opening Gala (Rift Outfit) for SM is S tier
Best outfit so far for SM. Some people say this could be her default outfit and I can definitly see that. She would look better than regular SM.
Anyway, its rly good skin.
Best outfit so far for SM. Some people say this could be her default outfit and I can definitly see that. She would look better than regular SM.
Anyway, its rly good skin.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love if this was her base outfit.
It's much more consistent than her tactical outfit paired with an alluminum foil Pingu mask.
Agreed honestly, I think the gold represents her way better since she's said to be very wealthy and dare I say she looks more threatening with that attire. The aluminum looks too makeshift.