Deathslinger add-ons pass
In light of the upcoming changes to his kit, I wanted to update the list of add-ons I made, once again asking for feedback and hoping they somehow make it into the actual game.
In light of the upcoming changes to his kit, I wanted to update the list of add-ons I made, once again asking for feedback and hoping they somehow make it into the actual game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some number changes could be in order but this will give Deathslinger's some choices in addons.
Highly approve!
These are the best suggestions related to addons. Both old and current versions are very good. These addons are good for different playstyles, not just one specific one. Thank you Latext
I personally highly approve of this aside a few addons that are badly designed in my opinion. First off the ammo belt is stupidly useless eaven in the situations that its supposed to help its not worth bringing Id suggest changing the 5% extra movement speed while aiming to 5% more movement speed while reloading and the Bayshore's cigar would introduce power creep making all Slingers basicly have one addon slot becaus of how nessesary the addon would be Id make the basekit reload 2.4 with the cigar acting similar to stbfl where the addon gains stacks when you perform something like hiting a long range shot or whatever and per token it decreases the reload speed up to 2.0 (current 2x reload) but every time you miss you lose a stack or so, I think that it'd make for a addons that would be good in the hands of good players would be really usefull and a cool design that isnt straight up a stat boost, but other than that all the addons are lookin good eaven the marshal's badge that isnt eaven that good is fine as a gimmick addon overall good stuff Id not complain at all beside those two addons if this went live.