Solo survivor queue times (yeah this topic again)

I was expecting to have shorter queue times after the rank reset but apparently not, any reason why this keeps happening?
Is it bugged? Everyone is playing as survivor? There's a new cool tv show and no one is playing DbD? People realized there's a world to visit out there?
PS4 EU btw

Comments

  • I never play killer after rank reset, its not enjoyable

  • I dont know.
    And i play killer.
    And i dont get survivors in rank 10.

  • Whats your psn on crapsole im gonna give it another try i need to see these skills of yours
  • @Master said:

    I never play killer after rank reset, its not enjoyable

    Don't you like disco flashlight swf? :)

    @ShyN3ko said:

    I dont know.
    And i play killer.
    And i dont get survivors in rank 10.

    Mmm weird

    Whats your psn on crapsole im gonna give it another try i need to see these skills of yours
    Vietfox87
  • Vietfox said:
    I was expecting to have shorter queue times after the rank reset but apparently not, any reason why this keeps happening?
    Is it bugged? Everyone is playing as survivor? There's a new cool tv show and no one is playing DbD? People realized there's a world to visit out there?
    PS4 EU btw
    "Don't be an over achiever, keep it short and sweet"

    :)
  • Vietfox said:
    I was expecting to have shorter queue times after the rank reset but apparently not, any reason why this keeps happening?
    Is it bugged? Everyone is playing as survivor? There's a new cool tv show and no one is playing DbD? People realized there's a world to visit out there?
    PS4 EU btw
    "Don't be an over achiever, keep it short and sweet"

    :)
    Still shorter than your threads lol
  • Vietfox said:
    I was expecting to have shorter queue times after the rank reset but apparently not, any reason why this keeps happening?
    Is it bugged? Everyone is playing as survivor? There's a new cool tv show and no one is playing DbD? People realized there's a world to visit out there?
    PS4 EU btw
    On PS4 its hard to find Killers. I guess no one wants to put up with the frame rate as Killer. Lol
  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    I was expecting to have shorter queue times after the rank reset but apparently not, any reason why this keeps happening?
    Is it bugged? Everyone is playing as survivor? There's a new cool tv show and no one is playing DbD? People realized there's a world to visit out there?
    PS4 EU btw
    "Don't be an over achiever, keep it short and sweet"

    :)
    Still shorter than your threads lol
    I'll do one better in the future! :)

    Anyways, back on topic, I can't play survivor because P2P connection is legit trash. I'm not gonna sugar coat it either because I literally cannot play half of the game. Sad thing is, survivors in my lobby have green PING so it's definitely not me. You have no idea what I did just to play survivor @Vietfox I actually checked to see if I was downloading something, dodged high PING lobbies, restarted my internet, and etc.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/39629/p2p-connection-cant-play-survivor#latest

    Here's the BS I go through when I attempt to play survivor! :)
  • I've been getting fast lobbies as killer, which never happens to me during the day.

  • @Unicorn said:
    Vietfox said:
    I was expecting to have shorter queue times after the rank reset but apparently not, any reason why this keeps happening?
    Is it bugged? Everyone is playing as survivor? There's a new cool tv show and no one is playing DbD? People realized there's a world to visit out there?
    PS4 EU btw
    On PS4 its hard to find Killers. I guess no one wants to put up with the frame rate as Killer. Lol
    I was just playing as Freddy and survivors were teleporting. Seems to happen quite often when i play as a killer, not when playing as survivor.
  • @Vietfox said:
    I was expecting to have shorter queue times after the rank reset but apparently not, any reason why this keeps happening?
    Is it bugged? Everyone is playing as survivor? There's a new cool tv show and no one is playing DbD? People realized there's a world to visit out there?
    PS4 EU btw

    I thought survivors were known to get lobbies faster than killers. Maybe a matchmaking bug? I don't know how PS4 matchmaking currently works, so I'm not much help here. My only guess is a matchmaking bug, but it could be anything for all I know.

  • I havent played yet. How are the killer ques? 
  • I havent played yet. How are the killer ques? 
    Quite fast
  • @Vietfox said:
    I was expecting to have shorter queue times after the rank reset but apparently not, any reason why this keeps happening?
    Is it bugged? Everyone is playing as survivor? There's a new cool tv show and no one is playing DbD? People realized there's a world to visit out there?
    PS4 EU btw

    I thought survivors were known to get lobbies faster than killers. Maybe a matchmaking bug? I don't know how PS4 matchmaking currently works, so I'm not much help here. My only guess is a matchmaking bug, but it could be anything for all I know.

    Yeah but suddenly not anymore.
  • Vietfox said:
    I havent played yet. How are the killer ques? 
    Quite fast
    So no difference then? Well then killer is normal I guess. I'm surprised survivors are getting long que times, normally it's fine when I solo que but I'll have to try it myself