Legion build
so I think I found a pretty good legion build....want to see what you guys think
1: WHISPERS: for me I think it really helps to find survivors, and with legions already hindered hunting strategies this makes it a little easier....I wouldn’t use it unless you have a level 3 very rare purple one though
2:DISCORDANCE: this one is an obvious choice, definitely the most useful of the legions perks
3:THRILL OF THE HUNT: this one is a great help for getting some extra blood points and will also help out the most important perk in this build
4:NO ONE ESCAPES DEATH: yes this is by far the most important perk in this build, it will help tremendously with any lingering survivors and help to ensure you a good end game....it’s particularly good in that it gives legion some much needed speed, and the one hit downs of course....because of thrill of the hunt the chances of your totem still standing at the end are very good...and they won’t know you have it till it’s too late
lemme know if this build helped
1: WHISPERS: for me I think it really helps to find survivors, and with legions already hindered hunting strategies this makes it a little easier....I wouldn’t use it unless you have a level 3 very rare purple one though
2:DISCORDANCE: this one is an obvious choice, definitely the most useful of the legions perks
3:THRILL OF THE HUNT: this one is a great help for getting some extra blood points and will also help out the most important perk in this build
4:NO ONE ESCAPES DEATH: yes this is by far the most important perk in this build, it will help tremendously with any lingering survivors and help to ensure you a good end game....it’s particularly good in that it gives legion some much needed speed, and the one hit downs of course....because of thrill of the hunt the chances of your totem still standing at the end are very good...and they won’t know you have it till it’s too late
lemme know if this build helped
Comments
"the most important perk in this build"
1. Noed dont work in Frenzy
2. I use discordance too, and it's really good
3. Thrill of the hunt.. You serious? Thrill of the hunt only work if you have a hex totem and wants to camp it.. BBQ is better if you want some extra bloodpoint
4. Whispers.. It's okay Whispers is good but i prefer Bloodhound since you dont see the scratch marks in frenzy you can see the blood..
Try this build is better..
1 Sloopy Butcher
2 BBQ/Franklin's demise
3 Discordance
4 Distressing
Hex: Ruin
Sloppy Butcher
Thanatophobia
Monitor & Abuse / Discordance / BBQ
I reccomend dont level legion, that killer is getting nerfed soon, i only leveled my legion for the perks and i get 2/3k every game, this killer dont need skill.. Well, you not gonna change noed and that's the worst part of your build since it dont work in frenzy.. BUT it's okay it's your choice.. (sorry for my bad english)
Bloodhound
Monitor & Abuse
Discordance
Sloppy Butcher I use this build to get closer to Survivors before activating Frenzy since Frenzy expands your TR, Bloodhound to track in chase and Mangled just to distract them with healing.
I had a REALLY good match with this
Remember Me
Rancor
BBQ & Chili
I forget the last perk but basically with this I was able to juggle BOTH Exit gates, neither of them got open because I was forcing them to Mend and when they weren't Mending, the Gate took longer and the 4th couldn't get the hatch because BBQ showed me where they were going, and they DC'd to spite me XD because of it.
I haven't tried this but I think it would be awesome.
Huntress Lullaby
Unnerving Presence
Thrill of The Hunt
free perk slot
Use Irridescent Button on this and your TR effects the whole map so everytime you go into FF you could potentially make Gens all over the map explode.
Bloodhound would be an AMAZING way to go considering they are so small and his speed is 110% at base.
Play with your Food is optional, works for Frenzy.