Pyramid Head nerfed?
I just had a match where Ada used DS right after she was rescued from cage. Is Pyramid Head was shadownerfed and now his cages do not disable DS?
I just had a match where Ada used DS right after she was rescued from cage. Is Pyramid Head was shadownerfed and now his cages do not disable DS?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was she hooked recently before the cage?
Probably the DS was from her previous hook
She was hooked, then saved by teammate, then she was downed and sent to a cage, and after that she was downed again and when I picked her up she used DS.
I am 100% sure that more than a minute has passed since that moment.
I can confirm PH has not been nerfed (I just tested in customs) meaning this is either an inconsistent bug or a minute simply had not passed. PH is a very efficient tunneler.