The Legion sucks, pass it on
Dear devs,
I bought The Legion in anticipation of having a great buff on him like you talked about in the last ptb before he/she was released. That buff would have possibly made him more viable. Especially with franks mix tape. Then we got a whole bunch of whiners that said two hits while injured was op. Give me a break people. It gave you an actual reason to heal. Whine about that, but totally ignore the fact the Myers has wall hack add ons, insta kill add ons, and an unlimited evil within tier 3 add on. What he needed was not to take that great buff away, but give him some counter play. Now he will not recieve that buff and now he still sucks in the upper ranks. Devs chose one. Either give him a great buff like you were going to do before the whiners came out or rework his entire ridiculous power or just give me my money back that I wasted buying your trash killer.
Sincerely yours,
A very unhappy person of the fog
I bought The Legion in anticipation of having a great buff on him like you talked about in the last ptb before he/she was released. That buff would have possibly made him more viable. Especially with franks mix tape. Then we got a whole bunch of whiners that said two hits while injured was op. Give me a break people. It gave you an actual reason to heal. Whine about that, but totally ignore the fact the Myers has wall hack add ons, insta kill add ons, and an unlimited evil within tier 3 add on. What he needed was not to take that great buff away, but give him some counter play. Now he will not recieve that buff and now he still sucks in the upper ranks. Devs chose one. Either give him a great buff like you were going to do before the whiners came out or rework his entire ridiculous power or just give me my money back that I wasted buying your trash killer.
Sincerely yours,
A very unhappy person of the fog
Comments
The one part of the buff they planned was op there are multiple videos showing what was happening, they are still getting two out of the three buffs being tested.
If you bought something to to it being on the ptb well what can I say, nothing on the ptb is ever guaranteed so its a lesson learned.
The Legion sucks.......in other news water is wet.
Honestly, I don't think Legion sucks. If you want to learn how to play him, I recommend tru3ta1ents videos, he knows how to do really well with Legion. I wouldn't mind though if he sucked as of now, since he has no counterplay and is so boring and frustrating to play against. I'm against survivors rage quitting but I can definitely understand why survivors do that against Legion.
The problem with Legion is that there is no counter play, you will go down eventually. And there is nothing you can do to make him better or worse without completely reworking his power
I love that anime.
omg stop whining!
if you can do a better job, go make your own game because i am fed up of threads been a little bitches thread
You should have look at BHVR history (pointing at freddy here) and should have made an educated decision.
I love my Susie
.. no bully my Susie!
heart hands susie
Legion on the power scale (5 max points for each category)
Tracking survivors: 4
Dealing with pallets: 4
Dealing with windows: 4
Dealing with loops in general: 2
Chasing a survivor with no obstacles: 3
Map pressure: 3
End Game potential: 1
Getting bloodpoints: 5
Downing survivors (without Frank's): 0
Downing survivors (with Frank's): 5
Total: 31/45 without Frank's and 36/45 with Frank's
For some reason, Legion does really well in knowing where survivors are and hitting them, but he is a bad killer due to his lack of ability to down with his base ability.
He's an unfun killer, and the only thing that prevents him from being exceedingly powerful and game breaking is his inability to down. What Legion does is take every part of the game other than the chase and nullify it.
The devs with this one have made a killer which simply isn't fun to play with or versus for the most part and going on how they work I highly doubt they will realise this and rework them or change the power they have.
I can't stand legion as they are just a boring killer, its the first dlc I have no interest in ever purchasing.
Imo Legion makes the game even harder to balance now as they break the game, they have no counter play making the game tedious and just not fun.
I still am doing very, very well with him.
No but put it another way, people can give an insight, tell the devs on such, but dont ######### about...if they keep making ######### killers....then...smiles go play another game if you keep on whining about it....people can inquire about things, post what they think could help..but uh smiles keep making ######### killers? how about you try and make your own and enjoy the constant bs and negativity people post...thumbs up
i do like kind hearted thugs....they make me feel fuzzy....but if you are but thurt of my post....then go play another game and stop moaning about the killers....
You are still playing the game....smiles must be pretty good job so far or why still play it?
well that is fine....some killers i am bad on, i am sooo not good but i dont come on and diss the killers
Your first post was of you been a dick, what is your excuse?
You can't compare Micheal and Legion. Micheal at least has counter play to pallets and windows. His power is los so you can block yourself from seeing Myers. Legion has very little counterplay. The only one is stunning legion with pallets.
Tbh I personally do not have a clue how to make them fun and right now id prefer them to go back to the drawing board and rethink a whole new power.
Have never been mad or upset smiles we suggest things....but no need to be a prawn over things
i understand....but no i aren't going to make you say sorry....but i do accept cookies ^^ and i have said things out of anger etc too...it's cool
Well this is awkward