Fast Track

Fast Track should gain tokens when you get hooked as well as your allies. It's one of my favorite underrated clutch perks.

Comments

  • I'm down for buffing a ton of survivor perks that are really bad, but gen speed perks are unhealthy for the game.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I'm down for buffing a ton of survivor perks that are really bad, but gen speed perks are unhealthy for the game.

    That's like 70% of the design space for the game. There will always be perks that interact with them and even with this fast track wouldn't be meta or anything.

  • @Ohyakno said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3713574#Comment_3713574

    That's like 70% of the design space for the game. There will always be perks that interact with them and even with this fast track wouldn't be meta or anything.

    I don't believe it’s that much of the design space.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I'm down for buffing a ton of survivor perks that are really bad, but gen speed perks are unhealthy for the game.

    Generally speaking you are right, but this perk is so bad that that little buff really would not make it op or even a good choice...