Just a pleasant stroll hand in hand through Badham

Comments

  • Thats nothing, i was playing survivor on swamp, the killer wanted to give me hatch and we both were looking for so long i just gave up and let the Killer hook me to finally end the game.

  • Gets really awkward when the killer is trying to find hatch for you and… doesn't find it for a while. I've never been on the receiving end of that, I've only embarrassingly struggled to find hatch for my fellow survivor.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Gets really awkward when the killer is trying to find hatch for you and… doesn't find it for a while. I've never been on the receiving end of that, I've only embarrassingly struggled to find hatch for my fellow survivor.

    If it's taking too long I'll briefly hit my wiggle skill checks to try communicate with the killer that they may as well just hook me lol I had a Nemesis try find me hatch back on old Mother's Dwelling. I appreciated him for trying but on a map that big he was better off just hooking me, which he did eventually.

  • @Nazzzak said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3713189#Comment_3713189

    If it's taking too long I'll briefly hit my wiggle skill checks to try communicate with the killer that they may as well just hook me lol I had a Nemesis try find me hatch back on old Mother's Dwelling. I appreciated him for trying but on a map that big he was better off just hooking me, which he did eventually.

    I sorta interpreted the wiggling differently, whereas I assumed the slight wiggle was an indicator that they saw the hatch somewhere.

    Sometimes I just dribble the survivor and have them find the hatch themselves as I just AFK until the game ends (which works for me, I've never had an instance where me going AFK has taken too long for them to find hatch).

  • It's the end that tickled me... after all of that, and the weird hatch prompt detection caused me to miss the hatch at end and bleed out xD

    I went from being kinda tilted to laughing my ass off xD

  • After doing this searching for hatch on Swamp I've learned it's better to just let the survivor go and split ground.

  • Dang that's crazy. Even the glyph was easier to find than hatch.

  • Lol this is too funny XD

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3713200#Comment_3713200

    I sorta interpreted the wiggling differently, whereas I assumed the slight wiggle was an indicator that they saw the hatch somewhere.

    Sometimes I just dribble the survivor and have them find the hatch themselves as I just AFK until the game ends (which works for me, I've never had an instance where me going AFK has taken too long for them to find hatch).

    Yeah, key word is 'try' lol you just gotta hope they catch your drift