Perk variety discussion
Does anyone have variety when it comes to perks. Most of the time survivors are running self care or ds. Same with killers, 85% of the matches I am in the killer has noed. Come on people have some variety.
Comments
My build is Vigil, Aftercare, Lithe and Dance With Me
Urban Evasion, Iron will, Adrenaline and Calm Spirit.
Swf build: Resilience, adrenaline, borrowed time and small game.
"come on people have some variety"
I totally agree with this, problem is that a huge part of the DbD community just copy/paste what they see from youtubers/streamers instead of learning how the game works by themselves. That results on DH/DS/SB/SC users usually to be the first ones to get killed
The other reason is that there are (almost) worthless perks that need to be buffed, like Technician.
VIGIL REEEEE
I just run whatever works for me. I seriously don't care about the meta.
Self Care is a must for me. As is Iron Grasp or Hangman's Trick