Do people want crosshairs as an ingame option

I was wondering what people think of crosshairs in this game since I wanna get back to huntress and learn how to use flashlights on console. I feel like having a crosshair would make it easier to aim and I don't see it as something that would mess with the balance of the game

Comments

  • I wouldn't mind it to have as option ingame alone because it's easier for newer players to learn ranged-killers. But if I remember correctly I've red that they won't give it as an ingame-option because they see it as part of learning and the killer to not have one. Well, maybe they add it someday

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Nah this is DBD not CoD.

    its because you are pre programmed for accuracy isnt it

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Nah this is DBD not CoD.

    Then don't use it? But what speaks against having the option?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3711213#Comment_3711213

    This Is absolutely correct my friend.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3711221#Comment_3711221

    Absolutely nothing wrong with others using it. Just not my cup of tea mechanically speaking.

    I mean sure, there are already whitelisted programs for that to use... It would just be for convenience sake...

  • I feel like it fits DbD's aesthetic more to not have a crosshair, though when I was doing my Skilled Huntress achievement I just taped a piece of sticky note in the center of my monitor.

  • @moputopia said:

    I feel like it fits DbD's aesthetic more to not have a crosshair, though when I was doing my Skilled Huntress achievement I just taped a piece of sticky note in the center of my monitor.

    what if each character had a personal crosshair?

    like trapper could have a bear trap and nemesis could have his tentacle while demo has a portal and dredge has bones or a remnant

  • Sure, why not. Not like it actually offers any advantage beyond helping out newbies.
    Besides, even if they never add it you could just do screen overlay, or if you're extra-lazy, stick a little piece of tape on your screen lmao.

  • Mm… not so much. I really enjoy how manual aiming works in this game. I like how it encourages intuition more than precision.