How long will behavior allow Wesker's uroboros to slow down? I'm tired of lobbying with Wesker's P100 taking advantage of the uroboros to quickly tunnel a survivor and kill him with 3 or 4 gen up, without any skill or merit, simply because it is IMPOSSIBLE to loop with -8% SLOW and IMPOSSIBLE to remove the uroboros due to tunneling being instantaneous after going off-hook. The slowness of the uroboros should have been removed or replaced by something else a LONG time ago
I was always wondering why his power does not interact the same as Pig's power. But then again, if it would work like this the entire hindered effect wouldn't make much sense out of chase. BS regardless but I doubt they will ever address it since he's played so much
Uroboros should transfer from the unhooked survivor to the unhooker and being hit while under the Endurance status effect shouldn't infect that survivor #mytruth
Uroboros effect needs to be instant work on hit. Change the 8% speed debuff to 15% Gen debuff
That’ll never happen. They took away Huntress’s add on that made gens 5% slower for 60 seconds because it was problematic. So I doubt they’ll ever do Gen slowdown outside of perks ever again.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Uroboros effect needs to be instant work on hit. Change the 8% speed debuff to 15% Gen debuff
We see your 15, and double it to 30%.
I was always wondering why his power does not interact the same as Pig's power. But then again, if it would work like this the entire hindered effect wouldn't make much sense out of chase. BS regardless but I doubt they will ever address it since he's played so much
I remember when old Freddy did this In dream world 😞
Uroboros should transfer from the unhooked survivor to the unhooker and being hit while under the Endurance status effect shouldn't infect that survivor #mytruth
that’s not quite lore like.
That’ll never happen. They took away Huntress’s add on that made gens 5% slower for 60 seconds because it was problematic. So I doubt they’ll ever do Gen slowdown outside of perks ever again.