Anyone else notice the weird glitch?

Been palling around a little on Survivor to get my teachables unlocked and I've noticed a strange thing. Leatherfaces saw not making noise when it's suppose to.

We are taking fully revved saw with no sound effect.

Comments

  • there are a cupple of bugs going on atm...
    here's some i noticed:
    -myers going through his whole hit animation while carrying a survivor
    -hook bubble revealing all the trappers traps
    -survivors escaping the trap when trapper presses space to pick them up
    -tar bottle add on not working
    -claudette screaming extremely long when hooked (i assume its a bug)

    • (Edit) and i almost forgot the good old slide survivors do after dropping a pallet

    hope these get fixed soon...

  • Don't forget these:
    -Only hearing the giggle from the Jigsaw Boxes with no actual notification
    -Occasionally getting notifications when a survivor removes the trap (without the addon)
    -Borrowed time effect canceled if the rescuer is downed

  • I see one with the Trapper all the time. When he hooks a survivor and starts to walk away, I'll see his aura but its a survivor trapped in a beartrap rotated sideways. It looks so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • I've seen the BT bug from both ends.

    As Killer and Survivor, its kind of a dead perk atm with only a 50/50 shot of working. Kinda lame.

  • @Michiko said:
    I see one with the Trapper all the time. When he hooks a survivor and starts to walk away, I'll see his aura but its a survivor trapped in a beartrap rotated sideways. It looks so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚

    that is the one i was talking about. you dont see the killers aura, but the beartrap in his hands gets revealed to you as a trapped dwight. the reason why he is sideways is, because the killer is holding the trap that way.
    every other trap inside the bubble will be revealed the same way, making it easy to avoid the setup around a hook.

  • Yup, I have encountered the same bug as well. It isn't the only sound bug at the moment.

  • Me and @Vietfox were just in a match vs a Leatherface and his saw was also dead silent.
  • Me and @Vietfox were just in a match vs a Leatherface and his saw was also dead silent.
    That saw was so dead that didn't even hit us a single time. ๐Ÿ˜‚