The Beast's Marks Base Kit Please
Give this Add-On base kit on Bubba. Without this Killer is very weak and completely unplayable at higher level.
Even 3000 Hours I have on Bubba won't help if I don't run this Add-On.
Please.
Give this Add-On base kit on Bubba. Without this Killer is very weak and completely unplayable at higher level.
Even 3000 Hours I have on Bubba won't help if I don't run this Add-On.
Please.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Funnily enough, I actually did an entire write up on something like this. It was years ago and never posted but I definitely endorse the idea. Doubly so if it's coded without its current bugs.
What bugs are you talking about? If you talk about speed that Beast's Marks provides I don't think it's a bug. I think like on 90% of the Killers their Add-Ons increase speed from their Power Speed, not from 100% or 115%, so I wouldn't say it's a bug.
If you talk about hidden penalties that Chili Add-Ons have (& Carburetor) - yes. I agree.