What's up with the Ping today?

I'm dodging as survivor one lobby after another because the Ping is always between 200 and 500. 
Someone else has this issue right now? 
I'm kinda forced to play right now, because not only the Ping is F'ing me but also the crashes and infinite loading screens.

As killer, all pings are fine, so it's definitely not my end 

Comments

  • Have u checked if you are downloading something? Sometimes i i'm downloading updates without noticing.
  • Vietfox said:
    Have u checked if you are downloading something? Sometimes i i'm downloading updates without noticing.
    Yeah just checked windows updates, was nothing downloading
    It's only if I join lobby's as survivor, as killer everyone has green ping
  • Vietfox said:
    Have u checked if you are downloading something? Sometimes i i'm downloading updates without noticing.
    Yeah just checked windows updates, was nothing downloading
    It's only if I join lobby's as survivor, as killer everyone has green ping
    That's weird. When i play as survivor everything is fine but when i play as killer survivors teleport.
    Ps4 btw
  • @Vietfox said:
    DwightsLifeMatters said:


    Vietfox said:

    Have u checked if you are downloading something? Sometimes i i'm downloading updates without noticing.

    Yeah just checked windows updates, was nothing downloading
    It's only if I join lobby's as survivor, as killer everyone has green ping

    That's weird. When i play as survivor everything is fine but when i play as killer survivors teleport.
    Ps4 btw

    Oh, they're not teleporting. That's the new Dead Hard buff.

  • Like every game I played since yesterday is a lag fest. Killer is the worst because survivors keep short-teleporting and it’s sometimes hard to keep the pace.
  • It's the same for me and everyone I've encountered. Was absolutely dreadful. 300+ ms in every lobby. And no, it wasn't due to myself, my 1 friend or the numerous randoms we encountered complaining about it (can't say that 100% for the randoms ofc).

  • I'm dodging as survivor one lobby after another because the Ping is always between 200 and 500. 
    Someone else has this issue right now? 
    I'm kinda forced to play right now, because not only the Ping is F'ing me but also the crashes and infinite loading screens.

    As killer, all pings are fine, so it's definitely not my end 
    This happens to me as well every darn game. This was so bad that it's 80% the reason why I became a killer main.
  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Have u checked if you are downloading something? Sometimes i i'm downloading updates without noticing.
    Yeah just checked windows updates, was nothing downloading
    It's only if I join lobby's as survivor, as killer everyone has green ping
    That's weird. When i play as survivor everything is fine but when i play as killer survivors teleport.
    Ps4 btw
    I get teleporting survivors too on PS4 from time to time but I know for a fact my internet is not the problem, it gets annoying for those hits.