Definitely Coach, I need his lines in the game
Nancy Thompson, 100%. I don't care what the Laurie simps say, Nancy is THE Final Girl.
@Tyler3 we gotta get our eddie or have him as a fully character
@09SHARKBOSS said:@Tyler3 we gotta get our eddie or have him as a fully character
@09SHARKBOSS said:
Yes and Joyce & Hopper!
More RE please!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely Coach, I need his lines in the game
Nancy Thompson, 100%. I don't care what the Laurie simps say, Nancy is THE Final Girl.
@Tyler3 we gotta get our eddie or have him as a fully character
Yes and Joyce & Hopper!
More RE please!