How do console players endure this game
The game runs like crap and looks worst than minecraft.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I started on PC near launch and it still runs great there but console is more chill.
No post game chat cuts toxicity by a ton, even playing ground since I prefer controller vs kb/m, and actual killer variety since nurse isn't playable on console due to fps issues and lack of sensitivity options on controller.
Plus my friends typically all have a ps4 vs the few that have a gaming rig.
It's a tradeoff, but it's really not all that bad imo.
Implying Minecraft looks bad, smh
For real, I don't have much problems. I've put quite a bit of time into DBD now, and as it stands my biggest problem lays with lag spikes when lunging as a killer, outside of that I can put up with 'most everything. I still get salty ofcourse, and I still have issues with the game, but for the most part I try to enjoy the game, and not look at the problems, since I know the devs are working toward making it a better game.
Standard PS4 has always been acceptable for survivor but killer has been awful since the start.
Even after the latest update it may look slightly different but the performance is just as bad imo.
Playing killer has still been fun however – just it would have been easier and better on the eyes if the frame rate had of been better.
I have no expectation now that it will ever be improved substantially. Many similar games run much better it’s just a shoddy port I suspect.
Put 400 hours in on PS4 - no way am I swapping to PC now and starting all again!
i use the xim apex and use my keyboard and mouse.
Evens out the bad fps for the most part.
Meh, I like it
I endure with popcorn and iced tea and the ability to recline while playing instead of being hunched over a keyboard. I don really care about the graphics in this game, and my connection is strong enough that I rarely have any lag. I PC game as well, and have a decent rig, this just isn't one of the games I play on PC. Besides its much easier to mute all messaging on PS4 anyway when Im dealing with sweaty tryhard teenage trolls.
With Captain Morgan Spiced Rum and Coke and few friends to laugh with and joke around as we play lobby simulator. When i'm killer, more drinking and less down time between rounds
I don't really have a problem with it, it isn't as bad as some people say it is. I can say it did get a little worse with the recent legion patch.