New clown skin
clown has hardly any skins so i thought maybe they should add like a chef outfit for him so instead of a knife he has a cleaver with a chefs hat and outfit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ordinarily I would say yes to giving any killer a new cosmetic, but in the case of the Clown I see him so rarely that it would almost be a waste. Over Christmas I saw a total of one Santa Clown. I was so disappointed.
I'm rank 1. I hardly ever see the Clown.
He just got Santa Clown.
Give a skin to Trapper (he didn't get any purple skin in a long time) or Nurse (just cause... Nurse)
Bite your tongue. Dwight has some awesome cosmetics. He's getting a new one soon. Bike messenger Dwight.
Right forgot it's Nurse that is getting Valentine's Cosmetic. Thought it was Hag xd.
So trapper and Hag should get a new skin
Hell yeah Trapper and Hag, Trapper got his Platinum mask from the Game Awards but Hag hasn't gotten anything since her Medusa outfit. I want some swampy Hag and Boggy moss Hag, hell a bandaged mummy hag would be cool too.
the clown had one for the winter event and a couple of others...i guess not overly much to do with a clown.....or maybe see the crusty the clown outfit or the IT original....but then IT didn't have the gut.....it's all those fingers he eats!
From November till now I think I've pretty much seen a total of 2 Clowns and one of them was just trying to get adept clown
On rank 1 (before the reset)
You see only Nurse, Legion, Hillbilly and rarely Huntress.
It's get boring after a while when it's 5th Nurse in a row that somewhat knows what she's doin