Hex: I love this game
I am making this post since well, there haven't been many positive topics here recently... Don't get me wrong I love talking about balance and rework ideas but the amount of times everything ended in well, "boon: I hate this game" is mind numbingly high.
I just wanted to say that when I tried this game out it immediately went up on my list, I feel like I've been playing for years!, when it hasn't even been one, the idea is amazing: how every single killer changes completely the way both sides play is su much fun!, even the maps change.
The sound design is 👌, amazing you can feel each killers breathing,crying etc. Wich makes it so much more atmospheric.
The animations and 3D models in general are also brilliant, Weskers grab alone has so much detail put into it .
The UI is the best I've ever seen, by seeing the icon a survivor has you know exactly what is happening to them and the menus are well equipped with sound effects and animations that it's just a delight to move around it.
The creativity behind the killers and survivors story is una ironically good, they are fleshed out stories with a ton of lore and soul put into them, this might sound a bit "cliche" but you can feel the message of every single story.
The way they portrait dlcs is incredible, they are able to encapsulate the characters personalities and traits into a power so well.
Thank you behavior, I hope this game goes on another 8 years :)
Comments
There’s so many aspects of it that are appealing huh? Getting lost in the theme of it all… the story… the scenario each trial… I’m with you, there’s such a vast amount to love in this game.
I like the game a lot, too.
:3
BHVR’s sound and art team as always is killing it. While the gameplay of some of the new killers hasn’t been the best you can’t deny how cool they look and the killer TR music and sound design of them.