BHVR pls Just make a toggle setting for Photosensivity Epilepsie

hi,

as you can see here:

@joel84 said:

Why did they remove the effects of Naughty Bear smile Doc's hallucination and spirits jumpscare ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00hsDWbi5EA

0:07 - 0:11 Spirit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7RyKGEzmpE

2:25 - 2:35 Doctor

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/54OGT1IJ6G87/gl8gxrmxeaat6ck.jpg

Where is Naughty Bear's smile? A bug perhaps ? It's part of the outfit and the Mori animation…..

I know the stuff for Spirit and for the Doc is a bit older, but I would be interested. After all, those effects were really cool and you can't please everyone. These are the things that make DBD feel even cooler

I understand epilepsy is a big issue but why ruin the fun of everyone?

They have also managed to deal with color blindness. Many players would love to have all the old effects with a setting for epileptics. That would be just great.

What do you think?

Comments