Fps settings makes Balanced Landing unlimited
https://twitter.com/Sammahell/status/1783209796730302891
if you set your Fps to 120 when falling from a great height BL does not trigger but you keep the stagger reduction
if you set your Fps to 60 BL works as intended
Comments
Ok, this is very creative, not gonna lie. How people come up with this stuff?
I guess the jump to UE5 broke a lot of stuff linked to animations, but i certainly wasn't expecting this.
people like to discover things
DDon't Bother bro...they patched the Tposing glitch so there's no point now :p
How in the world would I do any of this on my Xbox?
Yeah, for sure. I just wonder how people even begin searching for stuff like this.
Two ways people who dissect and experiment every possibility to find a bug or People who discover it by accident
My question is, is this for every drop down or just nebulous ones?
Huh... I think this may have existed before the UE5 patch.
I would vault these locations on PS5 and BL never triggered on them... I assumed that they weren't a long enough fall. Never noticed a lack of stagger but I was likely not looking for it.
But yeah, I used to use BL a lot and I just accepted these vaults didn't work for it.
Works totally fine for me regardless of FPS.
Beautiful.