Broken servers dc penalties
the servers are legitimately broken atm it is honestly one of those times where the removal of dc penalties even if just temporary should be approved.
the servers are legitimately broken atm it is honestly one of those times where the removal of dc penalties even if just temporary should be approved.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I actually agree, I was disconnected because of dedicated servers not responding like 4 times today and just stopped playing because my D/C penalty is like 15 minutes per disconnect. I only got to play 1 full match and half of the 4 others.
Even in the match I got to play someone else got disconnected.
yeah games feeling real rough. Sometimes it’s not even server related the new game engine also has a few bugs and issues that make playing feel off atm. Would be nice to have no penalty until they’ve fixed or addressed all the isssues