The amount of lag since the new patch in this game made it unplayable
I don't know how it's been going on your guys servers but the amount of lag, rubberbanding, 1000ms spikes every 5s made this game unplayable. I can't play a single game without teleporting back every 10s, the killer suddenly appears behind me from nowhere because my ping goes to 10k 5 times per minute. How a game can be so BUGGY like this? Can't release a single patch without any MAJOR issues that makes it way worse than it already is.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
This is almost as bad as the Nemesis patch
The Unreal 5 update seems to have made the game worse both visually and performance-wise.
Seems like Behaviour has plenty of optimization to do. I can run game sort of ok after switching Vsync off, but with it the the game is very choppy even though the FPS was decently high (45+). Weird.
Without Vsync the game is visually worse than before due to screen tearing.
Seems like the problems are quite common.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/4352242083120372172/
https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/4352242083120476913/
https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/4352242083120410305/
https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/4352242083119491908/
https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/4352242083120367873/
https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/4352242083120441197/
same here, I have a potato pc and thought it was my pc's time, glad to know it's not just me
If you haven't already, for those having this problem, please leave your comment on this thread, sharing also the platform you play on. Thank you!