Killer vaults stuttering

Platform: Supposedly any, but I play on PC.

Description: If you vault a window normally as killer, the vault stutters, and keeps you stuck in the animation for a brief moment even after the action has ended. So much so that you actually lose some distance on survivors.

How often: Every time.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • This happends to me to, it feels like hitting walls after vaulting in chase

  • it feels so weird 😅

    It feels like I am getting stuck when I go over the window lol.

  • Noticed same problem. Meanwhile vaulting it feels like lag which bring me back for hit walls nd then finally vault…

  • Another bug is that when you vault from a height, you are locked into position while falling until you hit the ground or swing. Don't think that was in the patch notes. Also sometimes get stuck for a split second with the stuttering vaults. Legion's Frenzy vault seems unaffected by both of these issues though. Wesker and Chucky vaults with power aren't laggy from what I've seen in a custom match but you're still locked into place until you touch the ground.

  • https://youtu.be/IWUnYDozoTY

    Here is a clip of a buggy window vault.

    Garden of Joy, playing as the Artist.