Unplayable rubber banding.
Wow just wow. It's so bad. I was running maybe 20-30 meters from the killer and suddenly I'm downed and teleported right to the killers feet. Like what ๐.
Horrible on killer side to, trying out updated Twins.
Wow just wow. It's so bad. I was running maybe 20-30 meters from the killer and suddenly I'm downed and teleported right to the killers feet. Like what ๐.
Horrible on killer side to, trying out updated Twins.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't had rubber-banding, just constant server crashes. Either hackers are crashing the servers in-game when they are losing (the timing of the crashes has been very suspect - typically happens when I'm about to down or hook someone), or there's a major problem with the servers I play on. Either way, I'm done until this gets fixed. It literally happened to me 5 times today. Total waste of time playing this game right now.
Yes, I've played one game as survivor and it was unplayable. As soon as the killer was close by I was rubber-banding all over the place. Keen to get the tome challenges done but will have to wait.
Also badly rubber banding. Like the last person stated, I am rewinding constantly.. like when you rubber band in ARK on bad servers only this is much much worse.. hope they fix this SOON.