Progress synced cross platforms
it would be amazing for those of us who have purchased the game on multiple platforms for their progress (e.g. character levels, maybe even cosmetics, DLC, etc) to sync across other platforms.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would be happy just to have my DLC and cosmetics sync across platforms. I'd be more willing to spend money on DbD if my PS4 purchases could be used on PC later if/when I switch platforms.
It'd be nice if character levels switched over, too, given how much grinding is required.
Can be easily added
Create an account on dbd.com and link your primary platform to it. After it has synced, you can hope, lets say, from PC to PS4 and continue playing without any new grinding or re-buying of DLC.
Well, wishful thinking and it will never happen.
Still hoping for this!
I think this is a great idea and something that the devs should consider.....at the very least they should allow us to save player levels and progress
Anyone else like this idea?