One simple but effective QoL for Leatherface

Just make his charge mechanic like hillbilly. It's so annoying if you release M2 just to see it wasn't charged enough and he puts his chainsaw down. 
Time efficiency is absolutely important and this "little" thing can F you so hard sometimes.

Comments

  • I think it would be better if you full charge it, then you can either press e to release it or click M2 again to drop it.

  • @Janick what is your opinion about this? It's a mechanic noone really likes.
    Any plans on changing this soon? Would make playing Leatherface at high ranks (against optimal survivors) much more barable. 
  • I'm down for this. A small amount of time is wasted every time you check just to make sure the bar is actually full before you let go.

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Just make his charge mechanic like hillbilly. It's so annoying if you release M2 just to see it wasn't charged enough and he puts his chainsaw down. 
    Time efficiency is absolutely important and this "little" thing can F you so hard sometimes.

    No, no, no, no, no!
    It enables a leisurely camp and a laid back play style. I wouldn't change it.

  • I would prefer a sound nofication for the full charge. like the spirit has e.g. That would already fix that issue.

  • Just make his charge time the same as hb's and reduce the movemend speed penalty while charging. 
  • I genuinely find leatherface's chainsaw to be more difficult than hillbilly's.

    The funny thing about this is the fact that they designed leatherface's chainsaw to be the easier one and they thought that hillbilly's chainsaw was very difficult to use so while he had the speed boost advantage, leatherface would have the easier downs. It is not exactly like this though. Remember the times that the hillbilly was considered to be a very hard difficult killer in game's own description along with nurse?

    They should redesign leatherface's chainsaw. They don't have to rework him, he needs number tweaks imo.

  • Damn I thought this would be about built in Insidious.

    By the way, if you have Insidious and it’s active, does Borrowed Time activate? Asking for a scumbag camper friend.
  • @Well_Placed_HexTotem said:
    Damn I thought this would be about built in Insidious.

    By the way, if you have Insidious and it’s active, does Borrowed Time activate? Asking for a scumbag camper friend.

    Sure... ;).
    Don't worry your secret is safe with me :p