Any Xbox user get initialize error today?
I had this error once before. Resetting simply advanced past it and I never thought of it again.
It would seem FINALLY I have become a victim to this. Resets don't work. How the hell do you fix this?
I am asking here because the internet seems full of nonsense options that don't work.
Comments
Im noticing a large spike on down detector. Is this not on my end?
My friend is having the same issue. It's a known xbox problem right now.
”How the hell do you fix this?”
Unfortunately I haven’t found any solution other than waiting for it to go away. My condolences, hope it’s quick.
On xbox with the same issue as well
Mine has been broken all evening :(
Yeah this is for sure not on our end. Huge spike on down detector.
ANyone have this and finally get to play? I dont feeling like booting up.
I'll check when I get outta work today
I've seen a couple crashes the past couple days. Everybody gets DCd but only the killer and I got 0 bloodpoints. Maybe a squirrel chewed on a wire
Yup, had the same problem last night. Tried like 6 different things and none of them worked, must have been a widespread issue then.