What I wonder is how many of them can we get with the event?
Is it like blight event where we can get 2 out of 7 and pay for the rest of cosmetics or can we get all of them without paying money?
Or is it a 'secret' at this point?
I assume you can get 3/9 for free, but I would be positively surprised if we can get all for free if you play enough. The thing is, behaviour has to make money tho (which is completely fine)
What I wonder is how many of them can we get with the event?
Is it like blight event where we can get 2 out of 7 and pay for the rest of cosmetics or can we get all of them without paying money?
Or is it a 'secret' at this point?
I assume you can get 3/9 for free, but I would be positively surprised if we can get all for free if you play enough. The thing is, behaviour has to make money tho (which is completely fine)
I honestly wouldn't make all of them free as a business practicer. They put much more effort into the cosmetics and I am fine with it. It is better than 2 piece bad cosmetics like they used to do imo.
What I wonder is how many of them can we get with the event?
Is it like blight event where we can get 2 out of 7 and pay for the rest of cosmetics or can we get all of them without paying money?
Or is it a 'secret' at this point?
I assume you can get 3/9 for free, but I would be positively surprised if we can get all for free if you play enough. The thing is, behaviour has to make money tho (which is completely fine)
I honestly wouldn't make all of them free as a business practicer. They put much more effort into the cosmetics and I am fine with it. It is better than 2 piece bad cosmetics like they used to do imo.
Well, for those of you haven’t clicked the link, it’s three outfits. Feng and David on the survivor side will be getting outfits, and the Huntress will receive a boar outfit. You unlock these by getting tokens- which involves the Lunar Vessels. There’ll be an add on that allows you to have one more in the match. This event will likely run for 14 days, and have a bloodhunt near the end.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think 3 whole outfits. I'm not sure though.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/40632/moonrise-lunar-new-year-event-announcement#latest
It states here.
9 I believe, an outfit for Feng, Ace and Huntress.
What I wonder is how many of them can we get with the event?
Is it like blight event where we can get 2 out of 7 and pay for the rest of cosmetics or can we get all of them without paying money?
Or is it a 'secret' at this point?
Still a secret at this point!
Oh thanks, good to know
I honestly wouldn't make all of them free as a business practicer. They put much more effort into the cosmetics and I am fine with it. It is better than 2 piece bad cosmetics like they used to do imo.
Without a doubt it'll be 3 pieces out of 9. I'm calling it.