Please add Brightness Settings for Console

The game is incredibly dark and there is no in-game brightness/Gamma settings.

I have to play with the most extreme brightness settings on my TV and it's still too dark.

This setting is very much needed for Nintendo Switch.

Comments

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    The game is incredibly dark and there is no in-game brightness/Gamma settings.

    I have to play with the most extreme brightness settings on my TV and it's still too dark.

    This setting is very much needed for Nintendo Switch.

    Interesting enough I used to have this problem while playing on PlayStation five, low and behold. It was my TV dying after a few years. I had no idea. I plugged my console into a new TV and it was brighter than ever. 🤣


    Don’t believe me, let me show you before and after photo 😅🤪

    I started Dead by Daylight on a TV that was dying, I thought this was just part of the game in the ambience of playing a horror video game 🤷🏼‍♂️

    Had no idea what I was missing out on.

    IMG_1601.jpeg IMG_2025.jpeg
  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    The game is incredibly dark and there is no in-game brightness/Gamma settings.

    I have to play with the most extreme brightness settings on my TV and it's still too dark.

    This setting is very much needed for Nintendo Switch.

    Yasssssssss