Left behind

so I play on PS4 and I was wondering if it’s possible to get the left behind dlc or cosmetics at all. I know we can’t get bill ( I just want megs hair tbh lol ) is it possible to at least purchase it for the other survivors cosmetics 
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • We can get the perks, but nothing else. Least that I know of.

  • All of the content included in the Left Behind paragraph is exclusive to Dead by Daylight on the Steam platform.

  • The license is only available for steam

  • @Shiroku said:
    All of the content included in the Left Behind paragraph is exclusive to Dead by Daylight on the Steam platform.

    how did you get the pop goes the weasel perk image

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Shiroku said:
    All of the content included in the Left Behind paragraph is exclusive to Dead by Daylight on the Steam platform.

    how did you get the pop goes the weasel perk image

    Yeah, how?

  • @TheMidnightRidr said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Shiroku said:
    All of the content included in the Left Behind paragraph is exclusive to Dead by Daylight on the Steam platform.

    how did you get the pop goes the weasel perk image

    Yeah, how?

    Is that sarcasm or are you actually asking them, cause I want a ridiculous picture for mine

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @TheMidnightRidr said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Shiroku said:
    All of the content included in the Left Behind paragraph is exclusive to Dead by Daylight on the Steam platform.

    how did you get the pop goes the weasel perk image

    Yeah, how?

    Is that sarcasm or are you actually asking them, cause I want a ridiculous picture for mine

    Omg I seriously want a lithe/alert/dance with me perk image for my pfp. he's either hacking or using some other type of way to get it.

  • @TheMidnightRidr said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Shiroku said:
    All of the content included in the Left Behind paragraph is exclusive to Dead by Daylight on the Steam platform.

    how did you get the pop goes the weasel perk image

    Yeah, how?

    Is that sarcasm or are you actually asking them, cause I want a ridiculous picture for mine

    I’m not being sarcastic. I’m genuinely stumped on how unless he’s a mod