Give me your best joke
Where did the Nemesis get his clothes? S.T.O.R.E
Where did the Nemesis get his clothes? S.T.O.R.E
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What do you think Doctor said to be banned from the forums? I'd tell you myself, but it might be a bit too shocking for you.
Freddy
Maurice walks into a bar and orders a drink. The barkeeper turns to him and says, "You've been here every night this week, are you sure you don't have a drinking problem?" Maurice replies, "I don't think so," and promptly vanishes.
I should have said this joke was a play on the quote, "I think, therefore I am," but that would have been putting Descartes before the horse.
DBD are due to release a new, rhythm-based game mode in the next couple of years.
It's called: "PaRapper the Trapper"
How do you know when Myers is crying?
When he tiers up
Bonus Round:
What is @TheSingularity's favorite type of rhythms?
Algorhythms
What is Nemesis & Alien Queen’s favorite date movie?
Lethal Weapon
ill get the computer
One particular survìvor, known previously as "Mashtyx" before being taken by The Entity, experiences her sacrifices differently to the other survivors.
She's the only survivor who has a Nea death experience.
Why do The Legion never bring Anniversary offerings?
Because Joey doesn't share food!
your CPU is a neural net learning processor 💀🤖💻