What is this bs
Match was over. I didnt DC, they all got their points I didnt. No progress towards my daily.
Image Screenshot-2024-04-11-044852 hosted in ImgBB
Match was over. I didnt DC, they all got their points I didnt. No progress towards my daily.
Image Screenshot-2024-04-11-044852 hosted in ImgBB
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It seems the server crashed on that one. You all got disconnected and none of you got any points. The reason you still see the survivor points is because since the addition of bots you can also see their points even though the survivor disconnected.
I hate when that happens too. Sometimes I see it where everyone is disconnected but one survivor and the killer will have 0. The other 3 survivors have normal points. It’s kind of weird.