About Blight's Iridescent Tag
I would really like to know the thought process behind creating this addon. It basically removes any counterplay from Blight and significantly lowers the skill needed to play this killer. It kinda reminds me of the old Compound 33 when it made playing Blight a complete autopilot. So the question is, when is this addon getting reworked(again?) because it just can't stay in the same gamebreaking form as it is now.
Comments
I'm not sure why they didn't just stick with this iteration of the addon, to be honest.
they probably had to rush a rework when They immediately realized that infinite rushes blight was still a problem
But I’m gonna say it
They rlly have no idea what to do with his iri addons
They badly want him to have strong Iri addons but everytime they do make an idea for him the addon is instantly overpowered for his kit
The healthiest version of this addon we’ve had was the original version with instadowns.
I’m not upset it got changed considering it was powerful and Blight is an S tier killer, but it was still far more fair than infinite rushes or the current version of the addon.
The current version might be okay if they dropped it to 2 rushes instead of 3. At the very least, there needs to be a reason to not run both of the iridescent addons to effectively only get 1 downside instead of 2 (since they have the same downside currently). But even on its own the current Iri Tag is completely overpowered and ridiculous.
I honestly believe that the original version with the insta-down was healthier, but it needed some nerfs.
I advocated for one of two versions to be implemented:
Version 1 Iri Tag:
Version 2 Iri Tag:
Yeah if you saw blight giving himself brain damage on a wall next to you then you knew it was iri tag and to try and bait him into a hit before last rush and predop like a madman. I didn't really mind it.
I agree! I thought it was understood that Blight doesn't need more speed added to the basekit, but apparently that's a mistake that keeps happening
without speed addons blight have almost 0 anti loop, idk why bhvr nerfed them just to make iri tag
the nerfs are nothing but survivors crying and moaning about not being able to loop a speed killer.
they're goal was to nerf blight's add-ons. the speed add-on were obviously the most potent ones but it seems that they're bringing them back with iri tag and 10% summoning stone.
Iri tag is now new green blighted crow add-on and summoning stone is new blighted rat. whooping 30% m/s increase.
Just give basekit old crow and remove all speed addons tbh I just want enough speed to play tiles with bump logic
they will bring back hug tech, I swear