Elodie's orange shirt
I dont have this shirt (and I want it), I heard that I have to buy her Chapter in Steam store to unlock this.
But I already have everyone except Twin in this bundle. Do I have to buy a whole bundle for the price of 2 full Chapters just for this shirt?


Comments
Why are the packs not optional?
According to this FAQ, the recolored shirts should be purchasable in the in-game store: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/423-f-a-q-gold-edition-dlc-packs
Edit: wait i misunderstood, yeah they say it should be available.. they are not available for me though..
I think these cosmetics are really locked behind the dlc bundles now and it was just badly phrased..
Recoloured cosmetics are available in the in-game store yes, but not the DLC exclusive items - of which the orange shirt pictured in the original post is. There's no way to gain the exclusive items without purchasing the respective DLC pack.