Gens
What if we get a killer that can just MOVE THE GENS SOMEWHERE ELSE.
I think its a 10/10 idea personally
(obliviously this is a joke but i thought it was funny)
What if we get a killer that can just MOVE THE GENS SOMEWHERE ELSE.
I think its a 10/10 idea personally
(obliviously this is a joke but i thought it was funny)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And I thought DS is OP
This would be the most balanced killer in the game. Hopefully when they add this killer, Freddy gets his nerfs and Nurse gets her reworks.
Can't use the hatch if the Gen is on it
New killer ability, mori gens: You're hatred of generators is so overwhelming you just can't take it anymore so you mori them and thus remove them from your memory. Since the gens are no longer there the survivors can't ever escape.