Please give generic killer dailies…

after 5 months, I finally got another daily for my main. it was actually really fun and super easy. only like playing certain killers outside of my main, and that list is very small so I tend to not complete those dailies until I get the daily I’ll do.

Comments

  • I agree, even more so let us opt out of killer or survivor dailies entirely. There are some players who, for whatever reason, cannot or do not want to ever play killer at all. Whether it's an issue like motion sickness in first person games, or its' just a matter of being the killer is not fun, the fact is that the system seems to quit giving you the role you play the most.

  • This, and I hope one day BHVR makes 3 dailies for each role so survivors get them more. I rarely see survivor dailies myself.

    Heck, more BP for people willing to play both roles too.

  • Daily system is very outdated and needs an overhaul