I really just want a good update on Nurse

I hate facing her because of the fact she gives zero reaction time. She will hit me before she even appears after a blink even then when she hits she's still in the pose should be exiting a blink. So I have no reaction time facing her because I don't know what to do vault doesn't work because either A hit validation thinks nah you got hit from miles away or B. She lands right in front me. I don't want a major nerf on her all I want is just a delay between her exit blink and when she can hit that way a survivor has a chance to react and move out of the way she can still lands hits since it would be major but just enough to where she actually appears after her blink and does her hit animation because feel like Nurse just never has hit validation because of her power. Also hiding in a locker doesn't work since once you do a fast exit she still has enough time between the fatigue and the small amount and i mean small amount of distance to still hit you. I wish I could record my match because seriously she is hitting me way before she appears I get hit validation isn't 100% perfect but for Nurse it feels like it goes into the negatives of making even just a little sense of how it counts as a hit.

Is this me saying "Nurse requires no skill to play" no she does require some practice and skill this me just saying that it's hard facing her because of her power messing around with hit validation.

Comments

  • Im confused by what you are saying because she appears from her blink before she is able to M1

  • I agree that leaving Nurse untouched is extremely annoying, especially at high level when everyone you see is at least decent at her.

    That said, it sounds like the issue you're having is just really high latency, as she appears from blink before being able to M1, although that doesn't really matter much if she spawns on top of you and instaswings.

  • @jamally093 said:

    I hate facing her because of the fact she gives zero reaction time. She will hit me before she even appears after a blink even then when she hits she's still in the pose should be exiting a blink. So I have no reaction time facing her because I don't know what to do vault doesn't work because either A hit validation thinks nah you got hit from miles away or B. She lands right in front me. I don't want a major nerf on her all I want is just a delay between her exit blink and when she can hit that way a survivor has a chance to react and move out of the way she can still lands hits since it would be major but just enough to where she actually appears after her blink and does her hit animation because feel like Nurse just never has hit validation because of her power. Also hiding in a locker doesn't work since once you do a fast exit she still has enough time between the fatigue and the small amount and i mean small amount of distance to still hit you. I wish I could record my match because seriously she is hitting me way before she appears I get hit validation isn't 100% perfect but for Nurse it feels like it goes into the negatives of making even just a little sense of how it counts as a hit.

    Is this me saying "Nurse requires no skill to play" no she does require some practice and skill this me just saying that it's hard facing her because of her power messing around with hit validation.

    I'm gonna be honest: I never saw her hit me bevor appearing xD

    Well besides of this I like to play against her, it's a unique experience to play against you won't find on any other killer. I have to say that I don't play against the best nurses so maybe that's the reason xD

  • Dealing with a nurse is more of a "moving to a location she can't hit" than "reacting to blink so you can deal with it"

    Her blink isn't really that fast nowadays, it wouldn't really be a big problem as you say

  • She will hit me before she even appears after a blink

    That's why you should react to her charging her blink, which is audio cued. If she is far away and she charged it for long, run to her. If she is close, try to get her stuck in the loop or make her miss. If you are behind a wall, trick her to blink to where she thinks you are going. You can not loop her the same way you would loop any other killer.

    That, and like people said, she always appears before hitting or blinking again.

  • after the rework she can now queue a m1 attack out of blink which makes it seem instant

  • why does it keep double posting an empty comment

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Im confused by what you are saying because she appears from her blink before she is able to M1

    When a Nurse blinks, you can't reaction DH. You need to predict. That means the Blink actually has the Killer show up and M1 before the Survivor can react.

    On the Killer end, you see yourself blink, reach your destination, swing, then they take an injury. On the Survivor side, you see the Killer start the animation to blink and you take damage before she even shows up at your location.