Um…
Yes, I did kill a survivor. No, it was not done by dropping a locker on them.
On a serious note I was still able to interact with the locker. Even though the model is on the floor the actual locker was still active in its original spot it was just invisible.

Comments
This is still here!? I saw this on Hawkins a month ago. I thought maybe it was a Hawkins bug. Both lockers and pig boxes were messed up
Interesting that you could open it, though. I'm pretty sure my half stuck in a wall Pig Box was straight up broken, but I don't remember about the locker
Yeah I was able to interact with its original position. Like it was just an invisible locker that I could open. I don’t remember if it had sound effects though.
I wonder if you could have seen the surv in that invisible locker, if they somehow had entered it...
This remains one of the funniest bugs in the game.
I know! It was a missed opportunity 😓
I was so surprised! I couldn’t stop laughing lmao 😂 It was the first time I saw it lol
I love this glitch.
And yes, you can see the survivor if they enter the glitched locker :)
Do Survivors see the locker as glitched or normal???
It would be cool if the game had stage fatalities. Crushing a Dwight with a locker would be hilarious.
Hmm, good question. I don't think they see it glitched, because if they did that survivor probably wouldn't have entered it.
But I am not sure.
I’d enter it just to be funny 😂
Not a bug just the new Head On counter.