New killer idea - The Follower

When the legion first came out, everyone thought it would be a killer that would be disguised as a survivor which is honestly a really cool concept and I think that an interesting idea for a killer would be inspired from the movie “It follows” where the monster shape shifts into different people. I think the killer could shape shift as a survivor on the map and creepily follow one of the survivors to allow the real survivors to tell the killer apart. This would honestly be a really terrifying killer in the game because the player wouldn’t know if they could trust their fellow survivor.

Comments

  • @keyonia1 said:

    When the legion first came out, everyone thought it would be a killer that would be disguised as a survivor which is honestly a really cool concept and I think that an interesting idea for a killer would be inspired from the movie “It follows” where the monster shape shifts into different people. I think the killer could shape shift as a survivor on the map and creepily follow one of the survivors to allow the real survivors to tell the killer apart. This would honestly be a really terrifying killer in the game because the player wouldn’t know if they could trust their fellow survivor.

    Wouldn't comms completely negate such a power?

  • Not always, I believe comms could actually be fun depends on situation or mechanics